Penuma surgery is a cosmetic procedure that involves the insertion of a silicone implant into the penis to increase its girth and length. The implant is placed beneath the skin of the penis and is designed to stay in place permanently.
Penuma surgery is typically performed on men who are unhappy with the size or appearance of their penis. It can also be used to treat men with Peyronie’s disease, a condition that causes the penis to curve abnormally.
The surgery is performed under general anesthesia and typically takes about two hours. The implant is inserted through an incision in the base of the penis. Once the implant is in place, the incision is closed with stitches.
Most men are able to return home the same day as surgery. There is some pain and swelling after surgery, but this usually resolves within a few weeks.
Penuma surgery is a relatively safe procedure, but there are some risks associated with it. These risks include infection, bleeding, and complications with anesthesia.
The cost of Penuma surgery varies depending on the surgeon and the location of the procedure. It typically costs between $16,000 and $18,000.
Penuma surgery is a permanent procedure, so it is important to carefully consider the risks and benefits before undergoing the surgery.
Here are some of the benefits of Penuma surgery:
- Increased girth and length of the penis
- Improved self-confidence and self-esteem
- Treatment for Peyronie’s disease
Here are some of the risks of Penuma surgery:
- Complications with anesthesia
- Permanent scarring
- Loss of sensation in the penis
- Need for revision surgery
Penuma surgery is a type of penis enlargement procedure that involves the implantation of a silicone-based penile implant under the skin of the penis. The goal of Penuma surgery is to increase the girth or circumference of the penis. The implant is intended to enhance both flaccid and erect states of the penis.
Here are some key points about Penuma surgery:
- Implant: The Penuma implant is made of medical-grade silicone that is designed to be soft and flexible. It is inserted through an incision in the pubic area and placed under the skin of the penis.
- Surgical Procedure: The surgery typically involves making an incision above the base of the penis and creating a space for the implant. The implant is then positioned around the penile shaft to add girth.
- Potential Outcomes: Penuma surgery aims to provide a permanent increase in penile girth. Some individuals report increased self-confidence and satisfaction with their appearance after the surgery.
- Recovery: The recovery period after Penuma surgery can involve discomfort, swelling, and bruising. Physical activities, including sexual intercourse, might need to be restricted during the healing process.
- Considerations: As with any surgical procedure, there are potential risks and complications associated with Penuma surgery, including infection, implant migration, scarring, and changes in sensation.
- Consultation: Before undergoing Penuma surgery, it’s crucial to have a consultation with a qualified and experienced urologist or surgeon who specializes in penile implants. They can assess your individual health, discuss potential risks and benefits, and help you make an informed decision.
- Realistic Expectations: It’s important to have realistic expectations about the outcomes of Penuma surgery. While the surgery aims to increase girth, it might not necessarily result in other significant changes to sexual function or satisfaction.