Penuma surgery is a type of penis enlargement procedure that involves the implantation of a silicone-based penile implant under the skin of the penis. The goal of Penuma surgery is to increase the girth or circumference of the penis. Here’s how Penuma surgery typically works:
- Initial Consultation: The process begins with an initial consultation with a qualified urologist or surgeon who specializes in penile implants. During this consultation, the surgeon will evaluate your medical history, discuss your goals and expectations, and determine your eligibility for the procedure.
- Preoperative Preparation: If you are deemed a suitable candidate for Penuma surgery, you’ll undergo preoperative preparation, which might include blood tests, physical examinations, and discussions about the surgical process.
- Anesthesia: On the day of the surgery, you will be administered anesthesia to ensure your comfort during the procedure. The type of anesthesia used can vary, but it is often a local anesthetic or general anesthesia.
- Incision and Implant Placement: The surgeon makes an incision in the pubic area, above the base of the penis. Through this incision, the surgeon creates a pocket or space under the skin of the penis. The Penuma implant, made of medical-grade silicone, is then inserted into this space.
- Positioning the Implant: The implant is carefully positioned around the penile shaft to add girth. The implant is soft and flexible, designed to provide a natural feel when touching or during sexual activities.
- Closing the Incision: After the implant is in place, the surgeon closes the incision using sutures or other methods. The incision is usually well-hidden to minimize visible scarring.
- Recovery and Follow-up: After the surgery, you’ll be given postoperative instructions for care and recovery. This might involve restrictions on physical activities, including sexual intercourse, during the initial healing period. You’ll also have scheduled follow-up appointments to monitor your healing and address any concerns.
- Results: Over time, the swelling and discomfort from the surgery will subside, and you should begin to notice the results of the procedure in terms of increased girth. The implant is designed to provide a permanent increase in penile girth.