Penuma surgery is a relatively new procedure that involves the implantation of a silicone sleeve around the penis. The sleeve is designed to increase the penis’s length and girth, and it can also improve the man’s own sensation during sex. However, there is limited research on how Penuma surgery impacts the overall sensation and pleasure of the partner during sexual activity.
Some studies have suggested that Penuma surgery can lead to increased pleasure for both partners. For example, one study found that women who had partners who had undergone Penuma surgery reported feeling more pleasure during sex, and they also reported feeling more confident and satisfied with their partners’ appearance. However, other studies have found no significant difference in pleasure between partners of men who have had Penuma surgery and partners of men who have not had the procedure.
Ultimately, the impact of Penuma surgery on the overall sensation and pleasure of the partner during sexual activity is likely to vary depending on a number of factors, including the individual’s anatomy, the technique used during surgery, and the partner’s own preferences. If you are considering Penuma surgery, it is important to talk to your doctor about the potential benefits and risks of the procedure, as well as the potential impact on your partner’s sexual pleasure.
Here are some additional things to consider:
- Penuma surgery is a relatively expensive procedure, and it is not covered by insurance.
- There is a risk of complications from Penuma surgery, including infection, bleeding, and scarring.
- Penuma surgery is not a guaranteed way to improve sexual pleasure for both partners.
Penuma surgery primarily focuses on increasing penile girth and is not intended to directly impact the overall sensation and pleasure of a partner during sexual activity. The surgery involves the insertion of a silicone implant under the penile skin to enhance girth, but its primary effects are on the individual who underwent the procedure.
However, any surgical procedure on the genital area, including Penuma surgery, can potentially influence various aspects of sexual experiences for both partners. Here are some considerations:
- Sensation and Stimulation: Changes in penile girth might introduce new sensations and variations in sexual stimulation for both partners, potentially leading to increased pleasure.
- Psychological Factors: The increased self-confidence and body image that some individuals experience after Penuma surgery could positively influence their overall attitude and approach to sexual activities, potentially leading to enhanced pleasure for both partners.
- Communication: Open communication between partners about desires, preferences, and sensations is crucial for maximizing pleasure during sexual activities.
- Adaptation Period: After surgery, both partners might need time to adapt to any changes in appearance, sensation, or responsiveness. This adjustment period could influence overall sexual experiences.
- Individual Variation: Each individual responds differently to surgical procedures, and the impact on sexual experiences can vary among couples.