Penuma surgery is primarily focused on increasing penile girth and is not intended to directly impact the natural lubrication or arousal response of the penis. The surgery involves the placement of a silicone-based penile implant under the skin of the penis to enhance girth.
However, any surgical procedure on the penis can potentially influence its overall function and response, including arousal and lubrication. Here are a few points to consider:
- Temporary Changes: In the immediate postoperative period, there might be temporary changes in sensation, sensitivity, and overall response due to healing, swelling, and sensitivity. These changes are typically part of the normal healing process.
- Sensation and Nerve Response: Penuma surgery might interact with the nerves and tissues in the penis, potentially affecting sensation and arousal response. However, the extent of these changes can vary among individuals.
- Communication with Surgeon: If you have concerns about potential changes in natural lubrication or arousal response after Penuma surgery, it’s important to discuss these concerns openly with your surgeon during your consultation. They can provide you with information about potential outcomes based on your individual health and anatomy.
- Time and Healing: Give your body time to heal and adjust after the surgery. Many changes are temporary and improve as you heal.
- Realistic Expectations: Having realistic expectations about potential changes in sexual response is important. While some individuals might notice changes, others might not experience significant differences.