Yes, penis enlargement surgery can be performed to increase both the length and the girth (circumference) of the penis. There are surgical techniques that specifically target either or both of these dimensions to achieve the desired enhancement.
- Lengthening Procedures: Lengthening procedures involve releasing the suspensory ligament that attaches the base of the penis to the pubic bone. By releasing this ligament, the portion of the penis that is hidden within the body can be brought forward, resulting in a longer appearance of the penis when flaccid. However, these procedures might not significantly impact erect length.
- Girth Enhancement: Girth enhancement procedures focus on increasing the circumference of the penis. This can be achieved through various techniques, including:
- Fat Transfer: As mentioned earlier, fat transfer involves injecting processed fat from other parts of the body into the penis to increase its girth.
- Implants: Synthetic implants, such as silicone or other biocompatible materials, can be surgically placed beneath the penile skin to increase girth.
- Dermal Matrix: Some procedures use acellular dermal matrix grafts, which are biological tissues that can be surgically placed to augment girth.