Yes, penis enlargement procedures can potentially result in changes in the overall thickness or hardness of the penis, although the extent of these changes can vary depending on the specific procedure, techniques used, individual anatomy, and other factors. Here are a few ways in which penis enlargement procedures might influence the thickness or hardness of the penis:
- Filler Injections: Some procedures involve injecting fillers or fat into the penis to increase its girth. This can lead to a noticeable increase in thickness when flaccid and erect.
- Surgical Techniques: Surgical procedures might involve redistributing existing tissues, which can impact the overall thickness of the penis. Procedures that involve grafts or implants can also influence the size and firmness of the penis.
- Scar Tissue: Surgical procedures can result in the formation of scar tissue. Scar tissue might impact the flexibility and elasticity of penile tissues, potentially affecting how the penis feels and responds to touch.
- Blood Flow and Nerve Response: Changes in blood flow or nerve pathways due to surgical interventions can influence the quality of erections and how hard the penis becomes during sexual arousal.
- Individual Variation: As with other outcomes, individual responses to penis enlargement procedures can vary. Some individuals might experience more significant changes in thickness or hardness, while others might see more subtle differences.