There are no non-surgical options that have been proven to enhance the results of Penuma surgery. However, there are some things that men can do to improve their overall sexual health and function, which may also lead to some improvement in penile size and appearance. These include:
- Losing weight: Extra weight can contribute to a smaller penis, so losing weight can help to reveal more of the penis and make it appear larger.
- Exercising: Regular exercise can help to improve blood flow throughout the body, including to the penis. This can lead to stronger erections and a firmer penis, which can make it appear larger.
- Stretching: There are some exercises that men can do to stretch the penis, which may lead to some increase in length and girth. However, the results of these exercises are typically modest.
- Using a penis pump: A penis pump is a device that creates suction around the penis, which can help to temporarily increase blood flow and make the penis appear larger. However, the results of using a penis pump are typically not permanent.
- Taking supplements: There are some supplements that are marketed as being able to increase penile size. However, there is no scientific evidence to support these claims.
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, there aren’t widely recognized non-surgical options specifically designed to enhance the results of Penuma surgery. Penuma surgery involves the insertion of a silicone implant under the skin of the penis to enhance its size and appearance, and its outcomes are primarily influenced by the surgical procedure itself.
It’s important to approach any surgical procedure with realistic expectations and to have open discussions with your surgeon about the potential results and limitations. While there might be products or treatments on the market claiming to enhance surgical outcomes, it’s important to be cautious and consult with medical professionals before trying any such options.
If you’re considering Penuma surgery and are interested in optimizing your results, the best course of action is to follow your surgeon’s post-operative instructions for recovery and care. If you have specific concerns or questions about the results, it’s advisable to discuss these with the surgeon who performed the procedure. They can provide personalized guidance based on your individual situation.
Remember that medical practices and recommendations can evolve, so if you’re seeking the most up-to-date information, it’s a good idea to consult with qualified medical professionals who are knowledgeable about the latest advancements in the field.